ABCO looked at many measures of Luxaire quality, especially durability and performance.
The durability to work long hours under all kinds of conditions, without compromising performance.
Luxaire quality on the outside.
Casing has the quality to stand up to real world conditions:
- Casings made of durable materials like galvanized steel to protect the unit’s inner workings.
- A powder paint finish helps protect the galvanized steel from corrosion.
- A “water-shed” cabinet design that’s designed to stand up to any weather.
Luxaire quality on the inside.
Inside components are durable and ready to perform:
- Fewer moving parts means less can go wrong.
- Permanently lubricated, long-life fan motors that will ideally last as long as the unit with no maintenance.
- Air conditioning coils constructed from durable copper tubing with aluminum fins.
- For outdoor units, a compressor that’s insulated from high operating temperatures and pressures.
Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Luxaire’s parent company, Johnson Controls, is an NYSE listed, technology driven, environmentally conscious company that’s landed the #12 slot in Corporate Responsibility Magazine’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens List.
- Luxaire roots include building special heating equipment for the U.S. Army and developing the residential air conditioning market under its former parent company, Westinghouse.
- Luxaire products are made in America, in a high-tech facilities by highly trained, skilled workers. And we don’t have to travel halfway around the world to see this with our own eyes.